12+ Reasons - Protinex is the best Supplement For Health - Health Hub

Health Hub is a destination site for health and wellness information.

12+ Reasons - Protinex is the best Supplement For Health

Share This
This often becomes the burden of choosing the best of many options, especially when all of them claim to be the best. Explain to me. I was working regularly, and I was very happy with the amount of lost weight. But it also left my skin sagging My instructor suggested that I take protein supplements and include many protein rich food items in my diet.


12 Reasons - Protinex is the best Supplement  For Health


Although I started eating protein-rich food items, I did not get the desired results. This was probably because I was vegetarian and my body was not getting the required amino acids. Since there was no substitute for me to eat non-vegetarian food, I started looking for a protein supplement which would help me to build the mass of lean muscles and help my body to get more tone.



Why Protinex is a Best Supplement


1. Protinex has been there for more than 50 years in the Indian              market.
2. It is the No. 1 doctor prescribed protein supplement powder in          India.
3. Protinex is one of the most trusted protein supplement brands in      India.
4. Proteinex is also favorable for diabetes because it contains                sugar free version.
5. Protinex has more potassium than Ensure. Potassium reduces          pain in the muscles, which is the result of training. It also                  regulates water balance in your body and helps in the synthesis        of dietary protein.
6. Proteinex contains 50% more protein (32 grams per 100 grams)        (15.1 grams per 100 grams).
7. Proteinex contains less carb and fat content (100 grams per 100          grams) than the anchor (11.5 grams per 100 grams).
8. Proteinex labeling is more transparent and customer friendly.
9. Content in Proteinex has been disclosed, so the customer knows         what is going on in his body.
10. It has a recommended dose on the label, which makes it easy           for users to determine how much volume should be consumed.
11. Proteinex tastes better than ensuring.
12. It dissolves easily in hot water or milk and does not make                clumps.
13. Protinex has fewer calories (367 kc) compared to Ensure (410            kcal).
14. It comes in various types of flavors, such as vanilla, chocolate,        cardamom, and fruit blend. take your pick!
10. It has a recommended dose on the label, which makes it easy           for users to determine how much volume should be consumed.
15. It can be used by anyone. Whether you want to use it to                    increase muscle mass, to be more energetic and to strengthen            your immunity, this protein supplement is to choose the best           option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages